Last week, Dr Yves-Marie Pers was an invited speaker at the University of Los Andes in Santiago, Chile. There, he delivered a talk entitled “Osteoarthritis and immunomodulation with stem cells” to a group of 40 researchers. ADIPOA-2 was acknowledged in the presentation.
- Prof Frank Barry, NUI Galway presents ADIPOA-2 across 8 international foraOctober 29, 2019 - 8:52 am
- INSERM PI Dr Yves-Marie Pers presents ADIPOA-2 at U of Los Andes in ChileOctober 25, 2019 - 9:34 am
- ADIPOA-2 publication in Biomaterials journalOctober 24, 2019 - 10:38 am
- ADIPOA-2 presented by PI Yves-Marie Pers at ISCT 2019 in MexicoOctober 24, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Pintail hosts ADIPOA-2 plenary meeting, 3 September 2019 in DublinOctober 3, 2019 - 9:31 am
- New ADIPOA-2 publication from Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli di BolognaAugust 29, 2019 - 12:33 pm
- IOR researchers present ADIPOA-2 at Stem Cell Research Italy meeting; Dr Manferdini takes first prizeAugust 28, 2019 - 5:54 pm
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019, GalwayJune 10, 2019 - 11:02 am
- Radboud University Medical Centre publish ADIPOA-2 studyMay 28, 2019 - 9:25 am
- ADIPOA-2 work featured in Italian health magazine “Viversani”March 25, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute researchers present ADIPOA-2 widelyMarch 25, 2019 - 8:44 am
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 643809. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.