Our partners at the Centre for Cell Manufacturing Ireland (CCMI) based at the National University of Ireland Galway have organized a workshop series: “Selection, Validation and Implementation of Rapid Microbiological Methods for ATMPs“. This event will take place in Galway, Ireland on the 12th and 13th of June 2019. For more information, download the flyer here.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud aoife contributed a whooping 41 entries.
The work of the ADIPOA-2 teams at the Universita Degli Studi di Padova and the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute has recently been featured in the popular press health magazine “Viversani” or “To Life with Health”. On pages 46-47, find the article Dal “grasso” un aiuto contro l’osteoartrosi where Prof Riccardo Meliconi of the Reumatologia all’Instituto Ortopedico […]
Researchers at the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute in Bologna have been busy presenting ADIPOA-2 findings at a variety of national and international conferences. Below please find a list of their dissemination activities to inform and educate others in the research community of our scientific plan and findings. Oral presentation at “Le Cellule Staminali nella Medicina”. Round table […]
ADIPOA-2 Coordinator Prof Frank Barry from the Regenerative Medicine Institute, REMEDI at the National University of Ireland Galway will be a speaker and present ADIPOA-2 at a conference on the 4th and 5th of April 2019: “Research Challenges for Clinical Application of MSCs”. The two-day meeting will take place at the Centro Congressi IST Nord – Ospedale Policlinico San Martino in […]
On October 5 and 6, 2018, Zoobiquity Colorado: Connecting Human and Animal Health through Regenerative Medicine will take place. Here, ADIPOA-2 Coordinator Prof Frank Barry of the Regenerative Medicine Institute at the National University of Ireland Galway will deliver a keynote presentation, ‘Cell Strategies for Arthritic Disease’. Zoobiquity Colorado aims to uncover the astonishing connection between human and […]
ADIPOA-2 Coordinator Professor Frank Barry of NUI Galway has had a busy 2018 thus far. He has organised and been invited to present at several conferences, provide keynote talks and lead seminars around the world raising the profile of ADIPOA-2 internationally within academic and industrial circles. Here is a list of events: Speaker on August 17 […]
On pages 8-12 of the June 2018 Informasanità, the Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova newsletter, ADIPOA-2 is featured. The role within the project and the team at the Rheumatology Unit, Department of Medicine – DIMED, University of Padova (UNIPD) are highlighted. Read the entire publication here: INFORMASANITA-GIUGNO-2018 Read more about the Rheumatology Unit of the Department of Medicine (DIMED) of University of […]
Leaders in industry and science met and discussed recent advances in cell and gene therapy research and development at an industry-focused event held on Thursday, June 28, 2018, at the Meyrick Hotel in Galway, Ireland. Industry representation included presentations from Takeda, ReNeuron, Avectas and Valitacell. ADIPOA-2 Coordinator Prof Frank Barry presented the project’s mission, progress […]
EU funded projects ADIPOA-2, AUTOSTEM, NEPHSTROM and VISICORT coordinated by the Regenerative Medicine Institute (REMEDI) at National University of Ireland, Galway exhibited at a unique outreach activity targeted at primary school students. The event called the START competition was the brainchild of the Health Research Board (Ireland)’s Trials Methodology Research Network (HRB-TMRN) in Galway. In […]
On March 29, 2018, the online magazine Il Bo published an update on the ADIPOA-2 clinical trial ongoing at the University of Padua and other sites. Read the story here.
- New research award to our partners at RadboudumcFebruary 21, 2020 - 1:15 pm
- Prof Frank Barry, NUI Galway presents ADIPOA-2 across 8 international foraOctober 29, 2019 - 8:52 am
- INSERM PI Dr Yves-Marie Pers presents ADIPOA-2 at U of Los Andes in ChileOctober 25, 2019 - 9:34 am
- ADIPOA-2 publication in Biomaterials journalOctober 24, 2019 - 10:38 am
- ADIPOA-2 presented by PI Yves-Marie Pers at ISCT 2019 in MexicoOctober 24, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Pintail hosts ADIPOA-2 plenary meeting, 3 September 2019 in DublinOctober 3, 2019 - 9:31 am
- New ADIPOA-2 publication from Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli di BolognaAugust 29, 2019 - 12:33 pm
- IOR researchers present ADIPOA-2 at Stem Cell Research Italy meeting; Dr Manferdini takes first prizeAugust 28, 2019 - 5:54 pm
- International Clinical Trials Day 2019, GalwayJune 10, 2019 - 11:02 am
- Radboud University Medical Centre publish ADIPOA-2 studyMay 28, 2019 - 9:25 am
- ADIPOA-2 work featured in Italian health magazine “Viversani”March 25, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute researchers present ADIPOA-2 widelyMarch 25, 2019 - 8:44 am
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 643809. The material presented and views expressed here are the responsibility of the author(s) only. The EU Commission takes no responsibility for any use made of the information set out.