Coordinator Prof Frank Barry has had a busy few months in 2019 sharing news and updates on the ADIPOA-2 project. Audiences include scientists, clinicians, biotech industrialists and patient organizations.
Details for the 8 talks are listed below.
1. Advanced Therapies Congress, London, 17 May 2019. The talk title was “Automated Manufacturing for Cell Therapy” with about 100 people in attendance.
2. Havemeyer Conference, Fort Collins Colorado, USA on 07 May 2019. Frank’s talk entitled: “Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy for OA: Evidence, Product and Mechanism” was presented before an audience of approximately 200 people.
3. Sheffield Hallam University on 01 August 2019. Title of Talk: “MSC Therapy for Osteoarthritis: Evidence, Mechanism and Production” with an audience of 20.
4. 5th Annual Vail Scientific Summit, Vail, CO, USA on 27 August 2019. Talk title: “Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy for OA: Evidence, Product and Mechanism“. 400 people were in attendance.
5. Orthopaedic Hospital Valdoltra Slovenia on 16 Jan 2019. The title of Frank’s talk was: “Regenerative Therapies for Osteoarthritis” where the audience numbered 200 persons.
6. 1st International Regenerative Medicine Conference, Skopje, Northern Macedonia, on 12 September 2019. Title of Talk: “Cellular Strategies for Osteoarthritis“, Here, the audience included 200 scientists, clinicians and researchers.
7. At the University Business Forum in Lisbon, Portugal on 14 February 2019 Frank delivered a talk titled: “Cooperation for Better and Closer Trans-Border Collaboration” to an audience of 100 people.
8. At the UTILE Health London Summit on 11 July 2019 Frank presented AUTOSTEM but in his talk acknowledged ADIPOA-2 and used it as a case study. The title of the talk was: “AutoStem” before an audience of approximately 75 people.